Now featuring enhanced breakout rooms
Monitor activity in all breakout rooms, send content to specific breakout rooms, and more – all on Zoom.
Build a connected hybrid environment to maximize student engagement in the classroom
Reimagine instruction to create enhanced learning opportunities for students and families
Due to COVID, millions of students are struggling online and education is changed forever. We created Class to help.
— Michael Chasen, Co-founder & CEO
Watch the demo.
Watch as our co-founder and CEO, Michael Chasen, takes you on a guided tour.
The challenges of a virtual classroom
Everything you can do in a physical classroom, you can do with…
A user interface designed for the classroom
- Teachers don’t get lost in the grid view and have a dedicated Podium space.
- TA’s and presenters can be moved to the front of the class.
- Teachers can easily see all students and class data at one time.
Teaching and Learning Tools
- Class has a dynamic set of teaching tools built to be deployed and used during class.
- Teachers can handout assignments in real-time for students to complete and submit.
Assessments, Quizzes, Tests
- Easily launch live assignments, quizzes, and tests.
- Student results are automatically entered in the online gradebook.
Class Management Tools
- Class provides tools to help run and manage the class such as Class Roster, Attendance, and more.
- With the Gradebook, teachers can review and grade tests and quizzes in real-time.
- Teachers and teacher assistants can talk with students privately without leaving the Zoom environment.
- Zoom provides only two views, Speaker View and Gallery View. Class adds Alphabetical View, to easily find students on the screen, and Hands Raised View to see students in the order they’ve raised their hands.
- Even more additional view options make it easier for teachers to run and manage their class.
Automatically compare class roster to present students to quickly take attendance.
A TA or Teacher can verify that a student is who they say they are to prevent meeting disruption.
Proctored Assignments & Exams
Students are shown side by side with a full view of their monitor.
All participants can be listed in order of their class participation level (amount of time the student talks in class).
Lose Focus Tracking
Re-engage students that do not have the Class application as their primary (in-focus) application on the screen.
Virtual Desk View
See students in a Bitmoji style classroom with a graphical seating chart.
Teachers can easily review grades and submit feedback for students.
Track all attendance, interaction, participation, and more by class across time.
Support for Hybrid Class
A camera can be dedicated to the room so students at home can more easily see what is taking place in the classroom.
Latest news & resources
See Class co-founder and CEO, Michael Chasen, and Zoom CEO, Eric Yuan, talk about the dawn of the age of digital learning at the 2020 ASU-GSV Summit Keynote.
Education technology pioneers.
Founded by leading innovators in education technology. Backed by the same people that back Zoom.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.